2nd National Canada Human Rights Conference
OrganizationPride Winnipeg Festival Inc.
Jun 1, 2022 - Jun 3, 20227:30 AM - 4:00 PM CDTAdd To Calendar
Amplifying, empowering and celebrating the diversity of our GSRD (gender, sexual, and relationship) diverse communities.
Canada Pride 2022 Human Rights Conference
Pride Winnipeg is proud to host the Canada Pride 2022 Human Rights Conference from June 1-3, 2022 at the Radisson Hotel Downtown.
As we took time to reflect and support one another during this pandemic, we were all confronted and reminded of our communities’ resilience in times of crisis. For this edition of the Canada Pride Human Rights Conference, we have selected priority populations that cross-cut the five identified themes:
1. Advancing Queer Human Rights Struggles – cutting-edge human rights topics today
2. Crossing Queer Generations – creating intergenerational dialogue and learning
3. Creating Queer Coalitions – building stronger coalitions within and between social justice movements
4. Building International Queer Solidarity – supporting global partnerships and dialogue
5. Living Our Best Queer Lives – enhancing community wellness and health
We hope to see you in June!
Radisson Hotel 288 Portage Ave Winnipeg, ManitobaCAGet Directions
This Event Has Passed
There are no similar events available